Hanna Hellvig is a Swedish National team outside hitter/opposite (pos.4/2). From 2021 to 2023 Hanna has played for Schwarz Weiss Erfurt in Germany A1. In the 20-21 season Hanna played in Sweden for Hylte/Halmstad Volley where she led the league in points per set (5.95) and helped Hylte/Halmstad win the Grand Prix and Swedish Championship. She also led the league in overall points scored for the 20-21 season and had a 49% kill percentage on the season (210/430).
Hanna played college volleyball from 2019-2020 for the University of Hawaii where she was the Big West Freshmen of the Year and first team All-Big West Conference. Hanna was recognized by VolleyballMag.com as a Freshmen All-American and she was recognized by the American Volleyball Coaches Association as an Honorable Mention Pacific North All-Region. She led Hawaii in kills for the season and was third on the team in blocks helping them finish as a top 16 team in the NCAA.
Hanna is a current member of the Senior National Swedish team and was a key player on the Junior and Youth Swedish National teams. In the summer of 2021 Hanna and the Swedish National Team had a historic run in the European Championships and finished the tournament as a top-8 team in Europe. In 2018 Hanna led the Youth Swedish National team to Gold in the 2018 Northern European Championships (NEVZA).
- Member of Senior Swedish National team
- Led Youth Swedish National Team to Gold in 2018 NEVZA (Northern European Championships)
- 2019 AVCA Pacific North All-Region Honorable Mention
- 2019 VolleyballMag.com – Freshman All-America
- 2019 Big West Freshman of the Year
- 2019 All-Big West First Team
- 2019 Big West All-Freshman Team
- Big West Freshman of the Week 5x (9/16, 9/30, 10/21, 11/4, 11/11)